Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy Season

Every job has one. And for my job in advertising (you know, that thing that I do to pay my rent...and because I love it), September begins my busy season. It's when all the next year's campaign planning begins. That means extra client meetings, extra brainstorm sessions, extra concepting, extra pre-pro and that means extra late nights....which in turn, always puts a slight wrench in my oh-so-fun social abilities...which of course means from here on out, I'll have to tone down the amount of blog posts for the utter lack of time to go out and enjoy the fabulous restaurants here. I assure you, there will be lots of ordering in for the team (which, if it's good enough, will warrant a post) and plenty of revelations, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment